Sunday, September 12, 2010

What I feel today

It is hard when things in life has been taken from you,
and you have to start a new. The hardest part is starting over.
I try to hold on. I say hold on to what the things I enjoy are gone, or
I am unable to do anymore, but it is fun to watch others enjoy them.
I hurt deep down for life is not always fair. When the lord says time is 
about up you have to find another alternative thing to do. I find furthering
my education, and brooding my mind why I have no clue.  I guess the last to 
go is the mind so at least I can at least try do something with it.  It hurts when people
around make false accusations, just to make them feel good, at another persons expesnes
which is sad.  I have not given up on life, not as yet may be feeling a bit sorry for myself, but we
are all in title to it from time to time.  It just hurts that life is short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment